View Single Post
Old 30 October 2020, 10:41 PM   #29
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_Rob View Post
I didn’t take that brand seriously until I tried one one. It’s something special.
Yes indeed! In fact was writing yesterday and this is the 'intro' into the 'article' I'm writing:

"If someone said to me about 20 years ago that a Bvlgari timepiece would be within my already extensive collection I'd be a bit confused. If this was 10 years ago it would have piqued my interest. If this was 5 years ago I'd ask which one. In the past handful of years, Bvlgari has come on strong with major awards and record-holding thinness of movements. But, really, Bvlgari???"

Since i wear 'em 24/7, she still feels good on the wrist, did not interfere with night-time with Muse / wife, ummmm, things (some timepieces scratch up my wife's skin, others pull her hair.... oh, you like that?!? LOL). Took a shower this morning of course and she's fine (the Bvlgari). During her first 20 hours on the wrist she is running about 3 seconds fast.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote