View Single Post
Old 30 August 2019, 10:31 AM   #1
grnbean
2024 Pledge Member

FS: NIB Rolex GMT Master II CHNR 126711CHNR Rootbeer Complete Full Set Aug19

For sale: BNIB Stainless Rolex GMT Master II CHNR 126711CHNR "Rootbeer"
Full complete set, never sized, some stickers remain

Selling for a close friend of mine who kept this in the safe since the day he received it in February thi year from the AD. Watch is in my possession and I standby the authenticity and condition of this piece.

Condition: New. Never sized but AD took most stickers off but case back and various case and clasp stickers remains.
Included: Everything pictured: all boxes and white sleeve, manual, booklets, green COSC tag, white tag, warranty card dated 08/19 from a US Authorized Dealer,
Contact: PM or dhc219 at gmail dot com or feel free to call/text/imessage me if you have further questions at (408) 802 900five and I can send you additional real time pictures. Due to numerous scam attempts in the past I ask that we communicate via phone/text before any transaction
Payment: Wire or Bank of America transfers
Price: $16450 shipped overnight (sorry no trades)

Located in SF Bay Area and can do F2F deals as well

Deal with confidence. Every deal I have done has included real time updates via text pictures/facetime and follow up after delivery. I have tons of great references selling/buying/trading from respected members on WUS and TRF (please check my profile for links to some of them or google my username).

grnbean is offline   Reply With Quote