View Single Post
Old 24 April 2019, 11:44 PM   #370
peterpl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson66 View Post
What irritates me the most about this whole thing is that Tudor knowingly had a problem and knew/knows they still have watches out there to be sold with the problem. Why didn't they just have all the existing watches shipped back to them BEFORE they got sold to the public. If a new vehicle had a defect, they wouldn't just keep selling them, they would do everything they could to fix the issue before allowing it to be purchased and damage their corporate name and image. I love Tudor but disapointed in them. So far I haven't had the problem, but who knows...
Agree 100% - the way Tudor is handling this issue by waiting for returns and complaints AFTER knowing for well over 12 months reflects quite badly now.

They should stop selling this watch and get all unsold stock sent back until its all fixed. Very very disappointing to see brand new watches still having problems even after knowing how wide spread it is and the timelines now is not even funny.

If this was someone's first real luxury watch purchase it would 100% sour their view on the brand.
peterpl is offline   Reply With Quote