View Single Post
Old 23 August 2017, 09:57 PM   #3929
texex91
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3MED View Post
I have these circles on my 35-01 and didnt think anything of them until today. I just thought it was dust collecting on the sides but I guess not. Do i have to send it in?
Well that says it all--you didn't notice them. RM's come with a 5 year warranty, so take it back to your AD and have them send to RM. What is the big deal? Unlike Ack, who sold 8 months ago and is crying now. Or better yet, just sell it, that way someone can enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
No, there are no issues, whatsoever. Just take a Bounty paper towel and wipe it off. It is completely normal for your watch to come like this from the factory. No one cares but a few people so it's non discussion in an open forum. Everything is perfect with your watch. Sorry, but we aren't allowed to discuss any possible issues here, it must be all positive reinforcement for the brand.
Ack grow up. You've gone on and on for three pages now.

First this is a PICTURE THREAD-- (it's not a discussion thread).

Second, you sold your watch what 8 months ago and you're crying/trolling now?

Third, this is normal. If someone doesn't like it, send it to RM (something you refused to do). They will 'fix it'.

Fourth, I've owned 7 RM's (several twice) and zero issues. None.

If you have an issue and want to troll (and not even an owner), start a thread saying RM sucks.

This says it all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
Uh oh QC problems at RM!!!! Call the cavalry! Everyone hop in the thread and bash now!!
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote