View Single Post
Old 7 April 2019, 02:52 AM   #6
Rolexoman
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Datejust II
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobernet View Post
How much of a loss will you take on a new car you drive home and list for sale?

Whether the watch you’re talking about was registered to another owner or not, I can’t tell you. I’d suggest asking the dealer about the watch history.
I have sent the dealer a info request, this particular dealer is located in Austin and gets very decent reviews, as far as I know from asking them before on other watches all they do is a visual inspection and time the watch but unless it has issues they don’t crack the case open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprta View Post
MSRP is not over priced, its the recommended price for the watch. If you consider sales tax the grey discount may be even greater.
Sounds like an easy choice, go grey if you confident of the seller ability to deliver an authentic product.
Yes I believe there are no sales tax so it would be a fair amount to save, the funny thing is they also have listed the same watch but with a red bezel and it’s used but they are selling is for a few hundred dollars more which makes no sense as it’s used and the other is new.

I plan on going to the AD this afternoon to pick up my DJII from being serviced so I will again ask about the Tudor
Rolexoman is offline   Reply With Quote