View Single Post
Old 15 September 2023, 11:07 PM   #3
jar
"TRF" Member

Watch: Samsung Gear S3
I really can't say that any of my pens is a favorite or maybe whichever pen I happen to be using at that time is my favorite; but there are a few pens that I did use for extended periods as my only pen that kept filled.

The first is my Aurora 888P (second from top) I recently flushed and put away. I used it as the only fountain pen continuously filled for about four years. It is cartridge filled and I used Platinum cartridges or converters natively and a Platinum adapter with Standard International cartridges.

A second is one of my Waterman Gentleman from the early 1980s. I alternated between two versions, one a Sterling Silver and the other Bordeaux (Second from right). The Gentleman is slightly smaller than the Man 100 and felt much better in hand.

The third is a Striated Marine Green Balance (also second from right) that had belonged to my grandfather and that he gave to me in 1956 or 1957. It's a plunger fill and has been rebuilt at least once. I used it all through high school and part of college and pretty much solely during the first few years of my working life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cartridge-800.jpg (232.6 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg Gentleman-1.jpg (180.9 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Gentleman-3small.jpg (115.8 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg PA165742.jpg (144.3 KB, 225 views)
jar is offline   Reply With Quote