Watch: AP, PP, Rolex
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightOnSC! View Post
Wayne, what was the camera you used?
Hey Jason, I used a Nikon Df

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
Thanks for all the photos but I actually still think your Diver looks the best of the 42mm ROOs.
You are welcome, Neil. That's Ben's Diver. It has a unique charm of indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
Great gathering, sorry I wasn't down there to join in!
Roger, you must join us during your next visit to Singapore. Let me or Ben know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post
Epic thread and photo assay Wayne! Definitely your best write-up to date and well worth the wait. The photos turn out truly amazing.

My personal favorite among the new ROOs happens to be the "Black Panda" although I was initially drawn to the golden ROO for the sheer bling factor. Something about the dial color combination of the golden ROO just doesn't click with me, while the Black Panda has a subdue yet attractive design with the black, grey and red color combinations. However, I would still say the most eye catching and impressive piece during this event is not the new Novelties or the ultra expensive Tourbillon but the 44mm RG Novelty from last year! I was amazed how gorgeous it looked in person under natural outdoor lighting and without all the stickers.

Thanks once again for organizing and I am sure all of us thoroughly enjoy the GTG and look forward to the next
My buddy Ben, I know how much you like that new black Panda
I totally agree that the star of the day was actually the RG44mm. It has so much wrist presence and the weight is very reassuring of its value But having said that, the Ti Schumi and your RG Skeleton are equally stunning with so many intriguing details

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGMT View Post
Many thanks Wayne!!! Awesome pictures and write out!!!
Sam, glad that you are there

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
Thanks Wayne for the fantastic report and organising the GTG! Had great fun there, and you encapsulated it in your report and pictures very well!
Eugene, it was great to be with you guys
orangedial is offline   Reply With Quote