View Single Post
Old 12 August 2020, 09:23 AM   #5
JorgeCCW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Patek and AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUguy View Post
Thank you for your kind reply and love reading that you love your 5524. Is it white or rose gold? Although it is nicer to be a watch that is Immediately doubled in value when you exit the store, I never ever sold a watch to date and would not sell either of them. In that respect I do not care too much about the value.

What do you mean with this sentence (apologies but English is not my mother tongue): “It’s just too much wrist awareness for my happiness with the 5164”

It means that the Bezel of the aquanaut is very easily scratched, so you have to wear the watch in complete awareness so you don’t mess it up.
I like to enjoy the watch , without worrying to much about it , but that’s me , there’s plenty of people that don’t care about that.

I had both metals on the 5524, 5524G first and now I have the 5524R. For my only patek it makes more sense to me the rose gold version. The white gold is more under the radar , but for my patek I don’t want to see it that simple , just preference I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Nothing happens until something moves "
Albert Einstein
JorgeCCW is offline   Reply With Quote