View Single Post
Old 6 July 2019, 11:01 PM   #1
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Watch: me hit Huge Lotto
Icon10 Special Thanks to Our Trusted Sellers!

Just wanted to take the time to thank a few of our Trusted sellers here on our Forum!

When I was new to the Rolex Forums, I was unsure about purchasing from a grey seller because of some of the awful stories of folks getting taken. I learned that there are many Long time Sellers on this Forum that are and have always been Reputable, and trustworthy.

After Researching, I bought my first Grey ROLEX from Thanh Do ( TAKUYA ). I sent $22,000 to someone I never met and only had the reviews on this Forum to go buy!

Well, 13 Rolex watches later and with each of the following Trusted Sellers, all my Transactions have been as smooth as creamy Peanut Butter...

Here are a Few I want to thank:

JUSTROLEXES (Tony),

AU_911tt (Chase),

OCROLEXGUY (Patrick),

TAKUYA (Thanh Do),

SohAIS (Aamir) and

DAVIDSW (David)

and last but not least Springer (John)

To really lives means to live your life to the fullest. It means to chase your dreams, take risks, and to love life.
Since everyone’s fate is the same, why not live the best life that you possibly can? In order to really live,you must seize the day.
Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present...
LuminousMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote