View Single Post
Old 16 September 2011, 01:19 AM   #64
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanotaenia View Post
For me, the SD is the ultimate tool watch, while I like the Sub, I like the clean look of the no cyclops SD and being a diver, it just seemed like the right watch to accompany my current EXPII.

The great thing about the SD is that no one has them; I am yet to have seen one in the wild.

Here is my brand new (well two weeks old) M serial SD
Well I would say there are several thousand of SD16600 in this world today since its introduction in 1988/9.And all basically the same except for a few minor fonts and a LEC crystal and different case stamps.Although not as popular as say the Sub there are still plenty of SDs in this world today. Its my favourite sports Rolex and owned 3 over the years,I lost one too in the Red Sea a few years back now.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote