View Single Post
Old 18 November 2020, 09:58 PM   #24
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaInc View Post
Doesn't the use of gold offset the charity?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaInc View Post
La semana pasada quería comprarme un reloj nuevo porque me habían ascendido en el trabajo y me merecía un premio. Lo busqué en Google y escribí en el buscador . Lo primero que me apareció fue una basura y al final terminé comprándolo en una web que ofrecía muy buen precio y un envío rápido. Muy contento con la compra y la verdad que es un pepino de reloj.
This is a English language forum.

The name Rolex came from the phrase “Horologies D Excellence” meaning “watch making of excellence.” The name Rolex was easy to pronounce in any European language and was short enough to fit on the dial of the watches.

Rolex is a foundation and cannot be owned, bought or sold to anyone for any price. The company is set up in such a way that it continuously perpetuates its existence through properly allocated funds into research and development but they do still make a large profit just like any other business to survive.

Hans Wilsdorf, the founder of Rolex, was orphaned at age 12,he spent the rest of his teenager years in an orphanage. He later began to work for a watch exporter in Switzerland,then went on to found RWC now just Rolex as we know it today.

Hans Wilsdorf and his wife owned orphanages in Switzerland and donated profits of the company to various charities and orphanages. To this day a large share of the profits go to charities and the Rolex Awards for Enterprise but they still make a profit .

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder