View Single Post
Old 14 March 2020, 10:01 PM   #1979
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
I looked up that doctors name in NYC. I couldn’t find anything. But I admit I’m not good at things like that.

I’m, like many of us, paying close attention to all of this.

So far, I’m just not seeing the things that note above is saying. I too have cancelled all travel and all parties and anything unnecessary. I do think precaution is super important. I think reducing the spread by social distancing is just common sense. I’m 100% on board with all of that.

Different news channels appear to be presenting different levels of concern. I haven’t seen anything that represents the epic failures being mentioned in the essay above.

I’ve seen some very sick people. I’ve also seen a lot of first hand folks that state it’s relatively mild.

One of my closest pals is a nurse. He’s schooled me that it’s not panic. It’s super serious. And taking precaution is absolutely necessary. But he’s also not panicking. He preparing.

I do see the death toll and it’s sobering and scary. And of course thinking about this coupled with all the other medical emergencies creates a challenge for an already stressed system.

Watching a doctor now and he’s saying he thinks it’ll be over in a few weeks. I hope he’s right. Hopefully the precautions people are taking right now will help the situation.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)