Thread: New and blue!
View Single Post
Old 5 December 2022, 12:42 AM   #77
Vivalas
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP
I’ve always been a blue dial fan above any other colour, so it’s hard to compare. Trying to be as unbiased as I can, I also prefer slightly watches so that wins with the 15500. The lighter proportions of the 15510 and the more tapered bracelet, do however make it the perfect watch to wear. I’d go so far as saying that ‘if’ I had to go down to one watch forever, I’d have found it in the 15510.

I wouldn’t kick either out of bed though and interestingly I get far more compliments on the white/silver dial than any other watch I’ve ever owned. Normally though from non wis people so they don’t count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armis View Post
Wow Stephen, I hadn’t noticed this post previously with the weight difference…that is significant. I do prefer a heavier/more substantial bracelet though, but there must be a reason for the change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calinewport View Post
Do you notice a meaningful difference between the 15500 and 15510 or do they wear/feel about the same? I recognize the differences on paper (longer dial markers, slimmer bracelet, absence of AP logo) but was curious how they wear differently holistically.
Vivalas is offline   Reply With Quote