View Single Post
Old 30 January 2023, 07:46 AM   #2946
psm11
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP 15500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ben View Post
Pricing really is still all over the place. Had a quick look around UK sites/ stores this weekend. Most expensive I could see for an unworn 2022 126610LV was £21k but plenty in the high teens. And I was offered one at £12,350 - relatively new dealer but no obvious issues with them and available to view in a brick and mortar store for peace of mind.

I wonder how much of this drop in demand is buyers not having a clue what a fair price is any more so holding off.
Yeah I’m really struggling with whether or not I should pull the trigger on an AP ROC (26331) this week. Found one for a what seems to be a good price at a brick and mortar grey dealer. Going to check it out in person tomorrow. Obviously the concern is a month from now it being worth $5-$10k less and I could have gotten a better deal.

Guy was straight up with me that he couldn’t afford to hold the piece until the market picks up (if ever) and that dealers are not stocking these ATM.

It really seems like the secondary market for Royal Oaks is struggling if not dead.