View Single Post
Old 2 February 2023, 11:13 AM   #8
omar10213245
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Hulkerino
Sadly, I have to report that I can confirm, "Bet" (yeah, talk about an ironic twist on a screen name) was a con artist all along. One of the references he gave me was random dude in Illinois; he actually gave me the guy's email address. I'd emailed the guy yesterday but hadn't heard back yet, so, I went ahead and called him today (I know, I'm an idiot, I didn't bother actually calling him until AFTER I sent funds) and the dude immediately said "nope, I never bought any watch from anyone, it's a scam". As soon as I hung up the phone, I immediately notified the admins on here to ban the sonuvabitch, which, it looks like they've done.

So, so far I've reached out to my bank to see if there's a prayer of a chance that they can somehow recover the funds (doubtful), I still need to fill out a police report and I guess submit this to...who? FBI? FTC? I'm beyond sick right now.

oh, and as you might guess, that fedex tracking number still shows nothing being dropped off for shipment. Just a random, generated tracking number.
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote