Quote:
Originally Posted by sachal007 View Post
Rep marker on the left - wider
Gen marker on the right

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachal007 View Post

So the guy just posted high res pics.

As I had mentioned earlier. Here are the list of things that are wrong with it.

Again the printing on the dial appears to be a lighter shade of grey not white like it is on gen dial.

The 6 and 9 markers are wrong.

The date is misaligned.

The cyclops is missing the AR.

The platinum finish on the insert is too dark.

The black color of the insert is also wrong.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Sorry still not convinced. The above pictures of the bezel are 2 random pictures off the internet, not of the watch in question. Same goes for the hour markers. 6,9 marker from the comparison, very hard to tell, date being misaligned looks more like a tilt of the watch, platinum finish, black color of the bezel could be poor lighting. With all that said, I'm also not saying it is legit. The seller needs to take it and have it opened and pictures taken of the movement, by a certified watchmaker.
My problem from the beginning was the way it was handled, and the lack of facts. The OP has since been back and gave facts, everyone appreciates that. The seller has also complied and taken more photos, everyone appreciates that. I have no dog in this fight, and just want to see what is right done. Hopefully the seller can come back with some solid proof, and everyone can move on. If the seller was duped, then that really sucks.