View Single Post
Old 21 July 2016, 07:31 AM   #65
sachal007
Banned

Watch: Hulk/BLNR/D-Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knappo 1307 View Post
Sorry still not convinced. The above pictures of the bezel are 2 random pictures off the internet, not of the watch in question. Same goes for the hour markers. 6,9 marker from the comparison, very hard to tell, date being misaligned looks more like a tilt of the watch, platinum finish, black color of the bezel could be poor lighting. With all that said, I'm also not saying it is legit. The seller needs to take it and have it opened and pictures taken of the movement, by a certified watchmaker.
My problem from the beginning was the way it was handled, and the lack of facts. The OP has since been back and gave facts, everyone appreciates that. The seller has also complied and taken more photos, everyone appreciates that. I have no dog in this fight, and just want to see what is right done. Hopefully the seller can come back with some solid proof, and everyone can move on. If the seller was duped, then that really sucks.
Sorry but thats on you. The two pictures I posted of bezels were taken by me. I have seen these bezels and dials up close so I know what I am talking about.