View Single Post
Old 27 November 2018, 04:43 PM   #74
YoungMoneyAssassin
"TRF" Member

My man, let me start by saying that I am very sorry for this loss. Unfortunately some people in this world think that stealing is an acceptable behavior.

At the end of the day, regardless of how deep into the hobby we may all be, it was just a material possession. The important things in life are health, family, happiness etc. I hope you have at least 1/3 mentioned, in which case, you are absolutely BLESSED. You will get through this, keep your head up, it's just a watch.

Lastly, I have a piece of more immediately actionable advice: Please post pictures along with the serial number ASAP. Anyone Google-ing the serial number will find this post and figure out pretty immediately that the timepiece is stolen. Furthermore, I don't really see any downside posting the serial number of a watch that is most likely not going to be recovered at this point (sorry if that hurts to hear, but I want to be honest with you given the circumstances - I'm sure you already know this).

Best of luck my man. With hard work, determination and a good attitude, I'm sure you'll be in a position to purchase another luxury timepiece in no time.

Cheers,
YoungMoneyAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote