View Single Post
Old 6 June 2019, 04:26 AM   #144
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaRobot View Post
Perhaps the less they have to do with us the better.

Here is a navy pilot talking about how wherever the carrier strike group was, the UAP's were there. They either followed the carrier strike group or just happened to be where they were.

Pilot starts talking at 1:30 in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_FhE1CZYk
I don’t discount any of this, but I flew hundreds of sorties from Aircraft Carriers over three six-month deployments and a shorter one during Desert Storm. I probably have 2,000 hours flight time off the boat and over two years of my life living on a carrier while cruising the seas. Besides the F-18 squadrons we knew and worked closely with all the other birds, A-7s, S-3s, E-2s, H-3 helicopters, F-14s. Not once, ever, was there ever a mention of a UFO or any kind of extraterrestrial (possible) sighting. We had our hands full with Russian Bears, Su-27s, etc. I find this very interesting why now it is all of a sudden big news. I’d really like to speak with the guy, one Hornet-driver to another, to form an honest and unbiased opinion, I just find it ... interesting.... that an experienced Naval aviator like myself never heard or encountered anything remotely like these experiences in my 12 year career.

Hey! Maybe the aliens knew I was on the carrier and that’s why they stayed away!
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote