View Single Post
Old 3 July 2020, 05:11 AM   #1
merchandiser
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Railmaster 60th Anniversary "Trilogy" Full Set from 2017

Hi All,

I’m selling a 2017 Omega Railmaster 60th Anniversary Trilogy full set, here are the details:

Dial: mint condition black dial with broad arrow hands with vintage patina lume.

Case: Near mint condition 38mm stainless steel case and flat link bracelet. The case back sticker is still in place.

Movement: Omega automatic calibre 8806 is in good operating condition keeping good time.

Other: The watch comes with inner / outer boxes, booklets; warranty, pictogram & chronometer cards, unworn extra straps and strap changing tool.

The Deal: My price is $4,450 with overnight shipping from Fedex and third-party insurance from Parcel Pro. Reasonable offers and trades are always welcome. I will accept payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% with buyer references. You get a 3 day inspection period and may return the watch for any reason. You'll receive a full refund minus all shipping, insurance, packaging and other costs associated with the purchase and return of the watch. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415.323.3938, via email at info@sectordial.com or on Instagram @sectordial. Face to face transactions in a secure location in the Union Square neighborhood of San Francisco are possible by appointment. I am an IWJG member in good standing. Happy to provide references as needed.

merchandiser is offline   Reply With Quote