View Single Post
Old 28 November 2018, 05:03 AM   #9
opresso
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126710 BLRO
Here is a little more framework to the story. As mentioned, the same watch posted on ebay and TRF. Multiple messages sent over two weeks with no response. Can clearly see where the 'member' has logged into the forum each day through his profile. So, in my opinion, two weeks is long enough to respond. He is clearly not in the hospital or a bad way if he logs into TRF daily. Initially, I suspected it may be due to my low post count on TRF. Even with this, I would expect decency of a response. I have all positive feedback with purchase and sale on the forum. As for ebay, feedback is 100% with over 1500 transactions. I actually gave this situation thought on each angle of consideration. It only takes a moment to respond to an inquiry...for anyone that is of well-body, mind, not incarcerated, etc., and made a post for a watch sale, seems they could extend a common courtesy to communicate. This was my only point. If it had been only 2-3 days or even a week, fully understood. BUT, two weeks with activity on the forum and no response?
opresso is offline   Reply With Quote