View Single Post
Old 24 October 2017, 09:45 PM   #118
jrs146
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me Nae Nae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustytrail View Post
It won't make a difference if these points are elaborated publicly

Fake/replica factories replicate their watches using a genuine sample that is dissected and inspected to OCD lengths. Mistakes are corrected in future release/iteration from the fake/replica factory.

Throughout the month/years, there are different iterations of fake/replica being released as each batch improves on it's previous iteration (or they change based on what Rolex changes - e.g. single line vs double line laser-engraved rehaut)

I agree that publicly scrutinizing a fake probably not impact production it may help the people passing these off as real. The more they know the differences they more than can use smoke and mirrors to pass them off as real. I think Gladiator was taking into consideration the Op has 15 total posts, probably all from this thread. I’m sure he’s a good guy just trying to educate himself. But unfortunately too many scammers come here trying to dissect their watch so they can better rip people off. My guy says if Op had more history the folks with concerns would have contacted him through PM or publicly shared their concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk