View Single Post
Old 1 July 2020, 01:19 AM   #16
Jackie Daytona
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 16750
I’ve had a similar experience with USPS recently.

I had a watch that was shipped with them from Southern California that was certified mail that was only supposed to take a week. It winded up taking over a month. Obviously a bit nerve wracking having an expensive watch with no updates or movement for a month. I followed up with them constantly and opened various inquiries with them. In the end it made it here eventually, but through all the inquiries you could really understand, and get the feeling that they really didn’t care.

Talked to a few different supervisors, and they basically just gave me a text book response each time. The inquiries I had opened were the same thing just a basic its in transit type answer and gave me a bad call back number when it made it to voice mail.

Once it was finally delivered it required a signature being certified mail, but they just dropped it in the box, and tracking on their website claimed I had signed for it.

You will waste a ton of time trying to ever get that fixed. I’ve spoken to people that formally worked there before, and from my understanding under the union that they work under there are no real repercussions for anything. It’s kind of just a free for all and no one really cares.