View Single Post
Old 21 April 2008, 09:24 AM   #22
jake
"TRF" Member

Watch: Green Submariner
OMG, this gets 10 times more interesting...

I found this in John's Blog...

"When O.J. Simpson was featured on TMZ with a now-infamous Rolex watch, I identified it immediately as a Submariner, in 18kt gold with blue bezel and blue dial. This is a rare watch made in the mid to late '80s and it's face has turned from blue to a brilliant purple. I've been on the hunt for this piece ever since, and I'm happy to report that my search has ended."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the so-called "O.J." Dial Submariner. As somewhat of an astute collector, there is no doubt in my mind that this watch as it appeared on O.J.'s wrist is 100 percent authentic. He's still got it, and now I do too."

Now the thing that is so weird about this is that "O.J." was ordered by the court to turn the Yellow Gold Submariner over to Ron Goldman's family and he did but it was a fake replica. I think John is suggesting that it was real and that O.J. faked out the court. It is none of my business but fascinating.

The most fascinating thing is the dial on the Sub has "Nipple" indices I have never seen. As Spock would say, "Fascinating, Captian."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-2.jpg (44.4 KB, 3931 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 28.jpg (14.1 KB, 3917 views)