View Single Post
Old 1 September 2018, 07:30 AM   #67
vivicorsi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik asher View Post
Look my friend, I am not going to excoriate you on this forum...I remember what it was like to be new and enthusiastic on these sites and it’s great you have the passion for there 911...like I have said, it’s a beauty...

But let’s take the emotion out of this for a minute...in your initial post, you romantised both Bonati and the 911...the simple truth is that it was a nice tribute watch that Bonati approved on his way out, conceived in singapore (I believe) by some very influential Ristis who met with Bonati after his announcement. A number of us on this forum have met Bonati, and you would see that it was doubtful that he would direct the design of an entirely new dial colour for a Paneristi tribute watch. He did a nice thing by authorizing its creation, but he had more things to occupy his final days then getting involved with a whole new dial colour—something that is not as simple as you think and requires approvals up the chain—he doesn’t just snap his fingers or clap his hands and things happen...I think you are innocently romanticising his thought process—you are hoping and wishing that he out the thought or creativity in the project that you have created IN YOUR OWN MIND. The truth is you have absolutely no insight into his thought process yet you incredibly claim that you are his spokesperson when it comes to the 911. You aren’t. You are a lucky Paneristi who can wear it on your wrist. It’s not a unique edition timepiece with characteristics solely unique to this PAM. Sorry, it’s just not, whether you like it or not.
well sorry to inform you that Panerai headquaters don't agree with what you write.
and that my friend is a fact. whether you have been a paneristi for 20 ,30 years or whatever. Panerai's official statment is clear. you can read trough their email again . whether you like it or not.
vivicorsi is offline   Reply With Quote