View Single Post
Old 4 April 2020, 01:08 AM   #4961
erhein
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyxxx View Post
I believe we are wasting our time self isolating and all we are doing is prolonging this crisis though it may save lives - may being the operative word once all are tallied.

At the rate of infection it would seem we will need to isolate for several months or until a vaccine is found – this duration is not possible.

Already, after a couple of weeks, economies are badly damaged – we simply cannot go on indefinitely.

We are crippling our businesses and economies and the subsequent death toll (other from the virus) will already be enormous.

(I can't see any reason why my opinion or adding this to the discussion should violate forum rules?)
Please don't take this the wrong way because you are certainly not alone in this position. But I wonder how many people would continue to feel this way if they somehow found out that theirs would be one of the lives sacrificed.