View Single Post
Old 31 January 2023, 01:51 AM   #2961
whiterabbit66
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP ROO,
Quote:
Originally Posted by psm11 View Post
Yeah going to have a conversation and see where it goes. What are your thoughts on the piece? I think it looks to be in really good shape (normal wear and no major dings or dents). No papers concern me a bit (even tho I know it’s not a huge deal and this dealer is well regarded in MODA). Even if 38 can’t close it I think it’s reasonable to come down some being that I’ll eventually have to pay for papers and probably send it in for a polish since it is used.

It’s a tough call for me as a big part of me wants to wait to see if prices continue to go down and get this closer to retail but at the same time I don’t want to be kicking myself if this goes back up.
If its going to be a longterm ownership for you I would not buy without original box/papers period. Quality is the most important metric rather than price with a high end watch. I am looking for a 15202 right now and want a perfect one with all papers or not at all. Any high end watch that's messed with, not original or without papers effectively looses 75% of potential buyers IMHO.