View Single Post
Old 19 January 2020, 08:28 PM   #2
PJ S
Banned

Are you seeking a refund or just the listing removed?

From the FAQ section, which you obviously haven’t bothered to look at:

How can I delete my ad?

How and when you can delete your listing depends on whether you pay a commission fee or listing fee:
Any listings that result in a commission fee upon the sale of the item can only be deleted during their 3-month period of validity for one of the following reasons:
  • The item has been sold
  • The item has been damaged or destroyed
  • The item has been stolen
  • Other reasons for which you are not at fault
Once the period of validity ends, you can delete your listing. To do so, we require proof that the item is still in your possession.
If you paid a listing fee to have your listing published, you can delete your listing at any time.

How do I edit or delete my private listing?

You can edit or delete your private listings in your myChrono24 area under "Listings" by clicking here. If you'd like to change the price, brand, or model, please contact PrivateSeller@chrono24.com. Please note that once you delete your listing, it cannot be reactivated.

You should also spend time reading the Ts&Cs for Private Sellers, and using it during communications with C24 regarding removal of your advert.
If you still feel you’re getting nowhere, use the Management team details on the About Us page, and ask to be contacted by whomever you feel is best to handle the request.
PJ S is offline   Reply With Quote