View Single Post
Old 23 January 2020, 04:35 PM   #15
polaris72
2024 Pledge Member

Watchmaxx.com has Spirit of Bing Bang discounted in the range of 20 - 38 % depending on the model, looks like gold pieces have bigger discounts. I bought one of my IWC watches there 3 years ago. Authenticwatches.com are between 20 - 30 %. Bought from them too before. Jomashop.com sells also used watches, make sure to check you are buying new one. They have a trade-in option too, but one must work some kind of deal over the phone for trade-in. I would call any of them on the phone before making the purchase. My purchases were usually around 5K, I would be careful when buying such an expensive watch on the internet from grey. Before you commit to anything, you may also search trusted sellers here on TRF, I bought from davidsw.com (who also sells here) and see what kind of discount you can get from him or the other guys. As a matter of fact, many OPs here on TRF seems to prefer buy from sellers here as they have very good reputation. Fun is in the hunt and research about watch and getting the best price you are comfortable with...

Edit: In relation to Joma reputation, you will find positive and negative comments too. Do your research first to make sure you are getting what you are expecting. It is an expensive model after all, which I did not realize before.
polaris72 is offline   Reply With Quote