View Single Post
Old 24 January 2020, 04:45 AM   #19
watchucallit
"TRF" Member

Jomashop is horrible.. If there are no issues fine-- but if there is one-- they will rip you off. I had a horrific experience with them. Not worth the risk. There ratings are higher than real as well. I will tell you I wrote a negative review after my experience and Jomashop complained to the website I had posted and they pulled my review and said without data they would not show my post. So I took photos of the receipts and my emails and they said I was correct and they reposted the review. It took them multiple weeks and my negative post was placed at the original date I posted so way down the line. So how many people would have the data and how many would take the time to send it to get their post placed back on the review site? So I think in reality their negative ratings are much higher than what is listed.. Again read some of the negative experiences and are you willing to risk to save a few more dollars on such an expensive purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris72 View Post
Jomashop.com for starters. I will do some more research and try to find 2 more with good prices.
watchucallit is offline   Reply With Quote