View Single Post
Old 2 February 2020, 08:06 AM   #42
BigAppleBill
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlahBlah View Post
I don’t think anyone is saying they are the same - rather I had shared the fact that I had learned that FPJ’s dial manufacture makes the VC blue dial. They are created via a similar blue lacquer over metal base, with the primary difference in manufacture between the two stemming from the finish of the metal underneath. Of course the design of the dial is completely different.
I get it now. I went back and read your previous posts. You really want an FP Journe Chronometre Bleu, but you don’t want to pay the market price for it. Totally understandable. I think every WIS has encountered this.

Your previous posts about wanting a CB make your recent posts insinuating some shared properties between the FPJ CB and the VC Overseas ring a bit hollow. Could this be just a case of sour grapes?

I’ve seen similar posts by others attempting to denigrate FP Journe, and they too have complained about the price of the CB. This is so transparent and unbecoming.

I would like to own a Rainbow Daytona or a PP 5711, but just because I don’t want to pay the market price doesn’t make me want to denigrate them. I still like them. It’s just not meant to be at this point.

Best of luck to you!
BigAppleBill is offline   Reply With Quote