View Single Post
Old 12 October 2022, 05:10 AM   #10
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jum3 View Post
2500D, bought new.. it was very accurate as well. This one is my daily wear watch so its worn 24/7 and got +1/day until it stopped 8 year later.

Swatch Service was terrible though… came back +7/day among other issues that didn’t exist before service. After sending it back 3 times, I’m down to +3s/day.
Both of my 2500 movements from the factory were also running at +1 second per day, which was amazing.

Although I didn't have mine for as long as you did, I've got no doubt they could've achieved the same 8-Year spans due to reduced wear / increased service intervals with Co-Axial, supposedly.

Regarding Swatch Group service (for both the US and Canada from personal experience) it's hit and miss, with the latter often times being the case from what I've seen online.

This was true for me when my watch was sent in (to Swatch Group Canada) and returned to me with a finishing issue on the clasp around both pushers. They did agree to do this over but I didn't care to send it back in after it was stuck there for several months in 2020 given what was happening. I also had little confidence in their ability to correct those sections without additional material loss or inconvenience for me.

Absolutely love the watch but haven't worn it since.
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote