View Single Post
Old 29 January 2016, 02:47 PM   #113
RolexAuthority
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerottman View Post
RolexAuthority,

I will not exhaust any more of my time or money on this matter. The show is over. I sent my buyer the refund, I have the watch. We're done. No passing the popcorn around or however you phrase it. I will do whatever I wish to do with this watch. I could have the dial authenticated (by Rolex, who knows little about their own vintage watches!) and resell, I could put it on my wrist to keep, I could even give it away for free at the Miami Beach Antique Show tmmrw morning! What I do with it is absolutely none of your business. I do not wish to write any longer. Thank you to all of those who participated in this thread. Hopefully the moderator will come to his senses and remove this thread. Just too tired of it.
Listen Luke

You have a lot to learn your childish attempts to remove this thread keep going on and on its like you don't want anyone to know you have a dubious watch and want to wipe it under the carpet. This watch is tainted to everyone who knows about it and the OP/buyer was right to seek redress, obviously you and Maron are in cahoots trying to authenticate it between yourselves it certainly looks relumed to me and to many other people as well as other red flags that have been raised.
Don't try to be rude either I certainly don't take advice from a 16yr old with attitude and being petulant isn't going to win any of us over here. We want facts pure and simple and all your saying is remove thread my watch I do whatever I like with it why would you sell it onto someone who could read this thread and then have same issues as the OP that's not right is it, it needs verification before you palm it off again I don't want another unsuspecting buyer to have same issues. If you do as you say then sorry not good business. Well you can't prove its all original dial that's fact so there we are the crux of the story where it began need I say more. I'd never buy of you that's for sure.
Any popcorn anyone (passes bucket of popcorn round)
RolexAuthority is offline   Reply With Quote