View Single Post
Old 19 January 2021, 05:38 PM   #31
LDesp
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
So, and maybe I'm reading you incorrectly... you really wanted it, but because it is available you didn't buy it??? So if they were not esey to get you'd buy it?

On a different note, you guys should also check out the Bvlgari Octo, immense value and amazing engineering.
No, that's definitely not the case .

I have gotten used to things generally not being available so when an AD does have the exact watch you want in stock and available to purchase, it's often a case of 'buy it here on the spot or join a waitlist and wait for an unknown period of time before you get it'.

I am really not an impulse buyer and prefer to do a lot of thinking and research before making a purchase so I avoid buying on the spot if I can. The Lange was not one that I had my eye on. I didn't visit the AD to view it (as I was there for something else) but it was shown to me after the SA (who did a great job!) understood what I was looking for in particular.

I now notice it's still in my head and I'm still loving it after seeing it recently (which is a great sign to me).
LDesp is offline   Reply With Quote