View Single Post
Old 12 July 2018, 07:59 AM   #15
rmlovett1
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: YTBD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoveWatch View Post
I can see the appeal in having the opportunity to have your grail watch... but as you mentioned, it’s “almost” the perfect Daytona so you’d probably still want that perfect one... so I’d wait for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNA/LION View Post
I'm conflicted because on the one hand the watch is Fantastic and it would be great to have but if you are not going to wear it as much as you would rotate the others then why get it. Being retired I tend to rotate my watches less than I used to. If I got my "Grail" I would wear it all the time and It wouldn't matter if the others were gone. IMHO

Good Luck with your decision...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHJ View Post
The 6263 Big Red has now this high value because it's hyped, not for the horological value as watch! The three you have won't fall just for their own standing without being hyped... I would never do this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sco View Post
No way. I'd keep the three you have and enjoy them forever.

Would you wear the 6263 like you would the PM's you currently own?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HL65 View Post
I would not do it Rich and think you should let the feeling pass. You are paying more than I paid for 6241 Paul Newman and 6239 Paul Newman and twice what I paid for my last 2 6263's and mine were complete sets as well. Mine weren't in excellent condition they were in stupid pristine condition as well. So if you go down that road and with your tendency to trade watches you will take a nice beating IMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikrnic View Post
That's sounds like your giving up too much to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Much food for thought here. Thank you men!!
rmlovett1 is online now   Reply With Quote