Thread: seized rolex
View Single Post
Old 24 May 2018, 02:25 PM   #4
2Redbulls
"TRF" Member

Watch: I give up..
google is your best friend.

Q and A from their website.

My property was seized / taken by Customs and Border Protection; when can I get it back and what is the status?
The Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer that seized the property should have forwarded the case to the appropriate supervisor for approval within 24 hours.

The case is then referred to the Fines, Penalties and Forfeitures (FP&F) office within three working days. The FP&F Officer will send the suspected violator or all other interested parties a notice of seizure.

Any questions or concerns regarding a case should be addressed to the FP&F office at the Port of entry where the property was seized. Also, you must provide the FP&F office with the seizure number that was given to you by the officer that seized the property.

To view property that was seized and is subject to forfeiture, please visit the Department of Justice website at www.forfeiture.gov.

The Department of Homeland Security authorized this action in accordance with 19 CFR Part 162, as published in the January 29, 2013, Federal Register.

If you wish to receive automatic updates to this Q&A, select "Subscribe to Updates" on the left side of this screen.
2Redbulls is offline   Reply With Quote