Thread: Nightmare 1665
View Single Post
Old 29 July 2009, 03:10 AM   #44
DadsWatch72
Banned

Watch: DRSD 1665 #3551XXX
Probably from my previous posts I appeared (and was) a bit frazzled. I am good now. I did the whole breathing "thing" and I am better. Yeah, the bezel is a bit elusive. I don't think even Rolex has the original band to offer. I have sent the watch off for evaluation so I will soon have a better idea what all it needs. I will be buying the 93150 band for sure. Thats going to set me back a good thousand dollars I figure. I have no idea how much the service and parts (depends on where I get the parts) are going to set me back. After I have the entire watch complete, I will look into the original band being evaluated. I am definately taking my time now and in no rush. In the mean time I am having fun learning all about the different Rolex's out there. I wish I had taken better pictures. I think the auto focus prevents me from penetrating through the crystal down to the dial leaving the photo out of focus. Hopefully I can post some nice clear pictures of it restored in the future. I will definately keep you all posted on its progress.
DadsWatch72 is offline   Reply With Quote