View Single Post
Old 3 April 2019, 03:14 AM   #14
RolexReviews
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmaker View Post
It is definitely possible a store might send you watches to review and return in exchange for mentioning them. You are asking how to become a social media influencer.

I mean no offence when I say this but having looked at your youtube channel, you only have 83 subscribers. That falls way short of what a company is going to want to see before they would think of getting involved with sending you watches. Realistically you are going to have to have over 50,000 subscribers + followers on social media (and that is a very generous minimum I have seen for far cheaper products so for luxury watches you could easily need over 100k)

You have to ask yourself why does a business use influencers? Are you meeting their need? They are not going to do this as a favour to you, they will expect results. No results, no free watches to play with for a week.

Hope this helps.
completely understand. Was looking at the scope of things and trying to understand how all of the YouTubers handle these things.

Thanks for the response definitely gonna keep in mind what you have said and will update with you guys when I get to 50k subs [emoji41][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
RolexReviews is offline   Reply With Quote