View Single Post
Old 22 January 2019, 08:29 AM   #34
Gaeta74
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BespokebyBMO View Post
First-time poster... Long story short a local AD for Tudor was having a liquidation sale so I went in to see what they had. Ended up buying a Tudor Black Shield for a pretty good deal. Got home and had buyers remorse as I wear suits 4 days a week.

Dealer carries Breitling so told me he would give me store credit , but no refund since it was a liquidation. Don’t know much about Breitling, but since I was “handcuffed” went ahead and purchased the Breitling Superocean Heritage II B20 Automatic in 46mm case with mesh bracelet.

Love the larger watch and the mesh bracelet. But of course, as soon as I left and started reading forums, the Breitling naysayers (especially over Omega) were prettt strong.

Looking for your thoughts on this watch. I live in Kansas Citybso had it shipped to my work address on the Missouri side to save sales tax so don’t have actual pics, but have attached website pics.

I’ve been a Tag Heuer wearer previously, mainly because I don’t know much about watches. Probably why I’m having a hard time deciding if I went the right direction or not.
Great looking watch, clean dial. Enjoy it!
Gaeta74 is offline   Reply With Quote