View Single Post
Old 16 April 2019, 06:53 AM   #51
ggonz
"TRF" Member

Congrats on your purchase! I think you went towards the right direction, it's for sure a step up from the TAGs. I have the same watch except in 42mm and it was before the ceramic bezel model came out. The metal bracelet pictured is the one I have as well but I don't like how it feels on my wrist, so I usually wear it with a rubber strap. It's more comfortable and the clasp for it is really adjustable. Coming from a Rolex though, the Breitling does feel like a downgrade. It's not a bad watch by any means but I can feel the difference in quality between the two brands. I have a strong feeling that they remedied that by offering a ceramic bezel like the one on yours, because comparing my ceramic Submariner to a previous 16610 aluminum bezel Submariner gives me a similar impression. I also enjoy how Breitling encourages the use of different bracelets and straps with the purchase of your watch because it can really transform it into something completely different. I recommend buying a rubber and/or leather strap if you have any interest in those, because it can make the watch perfect for a multitude of occasions. I got two rubber straps for free as long as I bought the clasp (they use a different clasp than the one used with the metal bracelet), and since this isn't Rolex you can definitely get a deal like that. Enjoy it!!
ggonz is offline   Reply With Quote