View Single Post
Old 25 February 2016, 01:26 AM   #163
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by arluha View Post
I just purchased and received my watch from John today. The watch is truly special and rare in the most amazing condition. John sent me many images and went over every part of the watch starting with the dial, hands, case, bracelet and bezel. We had many conversations and he even pointed out the ding on the case, which I love since the watch is all original and unpolished. I couldn't have asked for a better watch and John made the whole experience special. Not once did I have any doubt from start to finish, because I new he's honorable and a trusted seller. This was not a small transaction by any means and I can honestly say that I can't wait to buy from John again. A big thanks to you Springer!
Leon, I truly appreciate the comments here and your confidence in me to deliver that gorgeous 1961 Submariner 5512 in the condition described. Enjoy your watch for many years to come! Thanks again!

jP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img_9725sm.jpg (87.1 KB, 224 views)

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote