View Single Post
Old 22 June 2019, 03:50 AM   #23
SL BRABUS
"TRF" Member

Watch: Only Rolex & Patek
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfca View Post
5164A is heading in the same direction as well, averaging 50K used as of this moment.

I purchased mine back in 2015, double sealed, list minus double digit discount. It was really that unpopular back then but I loved it (and still do)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchLurv View Post
Since the nautilus has gone up this far it is only natural progression that the aquanaut has too.

I remember my 5164R had a 15K premium to it. We are looking at 20-25K now and it's only been 3 months since I bought it.

15400 (& now 15500) & 15202 has been running on Premium for 2 years...Only recently the premium has been noticeable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singe89 View Post
5164a seemed to have skyrocketed overnight. Got one for my buddy a year ago for mid $30s and saw them creep up to low $40s. Was texting last night with him and looks to be high $50s now and saw a NIB asking $70k...WTF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
5164 was too much for me, as a premium over the 67, at a deeply discounted £20K, now it's over £50K.
Regarding the 5164 is going for crazy money too.....

Me think this is the new norm that the every Aquanaut and Nautilus regardless which models you pick, will be selling or try to sell at a double the retail price on the secondary market.....

"SL BRABUS" aka BenzWorld Undercover Moderator
SL BRABUS is offline   Reply With Quote