View Single Post
Old 25 August 2019, 01:51 AM   #43
Syed117
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
Clearly, the reason you can't find good parking is that the store you go to has a buggy cage every 40 feet. There simply is no room for cars with all these buggy cages clogging up the lot. I see why you are so bitter. The high buggy cage density is simply ruining your life.

Now, if you go to the store I go to there is one cage per acre. But there are a couple guys who do nothing but shag buggies and take them inside. They seem happy in their work. They usually come to my car to grab the buggy. But if they don't, I leave it in the space next to my car. Sorry that poor buggy service in your store has ruined your life, but I'm not walking half way across the lot to cage the buggy.
Oh, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I always park in the worst spot furthest from any entrance. Parking my car physically close to the store so that I can get inside faster doesn't appeal to me. I see people doing rounds trying to find close parking like their lives depend on it. I go way back and in the time that I've walked from the spot a mile away, they are still doing rounds.

A little bit of walking is going to kill anyone.

It's a matter of principle. I'd love to live in a fantasy world where some person is standing at every spot ready to grab my cart as soon as I unload it. Well, at least you're honest about it. I personally could not block a parking spot because I'm too lazy to walk for a minute.