View Single Post
Old 9 October 2014, 07:53 AM   #125
HERITAGE82
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by User_Error View Post
30+ posts but a member for 2+ years. not to mention i lurked for quite some time before registering. you see why my post count is so low? this is the second or third time someone has made suggestions i no longer participate, i have no intention of doing that, you're either going to have to learn to put up with me pointing out the b.s. that spews forth from some members keyboards, or ignore me. your choice. perhaps one day you might join in, then maybe we won't have to read the negativity/insults/accusations against people that are posted. i'm a pretty nice guy but i have a very low tolerance for keyboard cowboys and online bullies.

if you think i attacked someone with my post you must live a very sheltered life. that post was just pointing out the absurdity that some people here choose to post. they don't get called out on it by people with more posts but when i have the balls to do it i am chastised because of my low post count. that's a shame.

@SUBversive i can see your confusion now, i read it as taking the bracelet off and matching serial to paperwork, not actually taking the watch apart.
Never said not to participate, just that it would be your loss if you left. However, obviously someone else suggested that to you before so you are sensitive.

I am glad you are sticking around, since the forum is more fun with more personalities.
- Breitling Chronomat - 10th Anniv.
- Huguenin Freres Speedmaster Prototype