View Single Post
Old 26 November 2017, 06:33 AM   #370
Bryant Park
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HL65 View Post
If being a lurker makes you feel better or safe then by all means go for it. The fact is there are many members who have been here for years that post freely and enjoy the site very much. I have not seen much drama in any other sub forum like we’ve been seeing here in the Patek sub forum. It’s been going on for quite a while and certainly didn’t start with Mike’s thread. The fact is I agree Mike who is a good friend of mine that he got hosed by Govberg. He aired it publicly and it had a good long run. Several members took it way too far and before being removed it was likened to the Hollywood sex scandals a bit of a far reach IMHO. The thread went on and was well past the point of dragging a dead horse. If you all think we are in kahoots with Govberg as alleged by some you are dead wrong. I won’t be shopping there any time soon but that is based on my own feelings not a public execution. You clearly are having a tough time though figuring out how to belong here so perhaps this isn’t the best forum for you. Again it works for many of us and most of the drama on TRF has been limited to here and the RM thread which also seemed to trigger some emotions. So with that said how about enough of the drama and get back to posting about watches. I for one am sick of reading all of these similar threads and posts. Time to get over it or move on.
Setting the record straight and being called out, I in no way believe or have insunuated anyone is in kahoots with anyone. To the contrary I have argued your independence in several posts. Others may have but I never have. In fact I have never specified an AD in any post I have ever authored.

I have questioned the terms under which actions are taken. I do so trying to determine if it is worth spending the time to author and submit my views if only to risk having the entire thread disappear. I wouldn't have thought this an existential line of inquiry.

If you can identify any instance to the contrary please remind me as it was not my intent. I have been respectful and cordial throughout. Once again thank you and cheers, but please don't tarnish me for the totally of what others have said.