View Single Post
Old 27 March 2019, 08:22 AM   #1
cwieb
"TRF" Member

$14,450! 2016 - Rolex GMT Master II 116710BLNR Batman - COMPLETE

Hello Forums

Selling a Rolex GMT Master II 116710BLNR Batman. Watch is a random serial and comes as a complete set.

Includes:
- Sleeve.
- Outer Box.
- Inner Box.
- Warranty Card (Dated 2016, U.S. AD).
- Corresponding Serial Hang-Tag.
- Chronometer Tag.
- Manuals.

The watch is in very good condition with light signs of use present from casual wear. The crystal is mint and free of any imperfections. The bezel is in mint condition. The bracelet is in very good condition, clasp engagement functions as new. The watch winds smoothly, functions properly, and is keeping time as it should.

I CONSIDER ALL ROLEX WATCH TRADES! Whether it is of more or less value, I would be glad to hear what you have in mind!

Shipping: Fully insured via Parcel Pro - Overnight AM delivery to any FedEx Office near you for pickup at your convenience. 2nd Day to residential/commercial addresses.

Returns: 3-Day Money Back Guarantee, less cost of shipping unless misrepresented.

I take a personal approach to all my sales! Please do not hesitate to get ahold of me on my cell by texting/ calling me at 651-728-2547. Calling or texting will be the fastest way of getting ahold of me, otherwise, a private message will do! Have plenty of references here on the forums as well as a great amount of feedback that can be seen in the "Who's Who" section.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DXDD8D.jpg (86.0 KB, 834 views)
File Type: jpg JdcAqx.jpg (97.0 KB, 832 views)
File Type: jpg tk2CB5.jpg (76.8 KB, 832 views)
File Type: jpg SQcjcC.jpg (83.8 KB, 827 views)
File Type: jpg K9ELyt.jpg (78.2 KB, 822 views)
cwieb is offline   Reply With Quote