Old 18 October 2020, 11:24 AM   #54
boogiebot
"TRF" Member

Watch: me post!
Bored of Rolex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boothroyd View Post
I have all the watches I need.

I do sometimes think of consolidating, but given lack of availability at AD's for new SS models, won't happen anytime soon. Not interested in paying above list for any Rolex model.

Also, waiting for the 32xx movements to get more field life before potentially switching from the 31xx movements. Love that my Tudor is the ETA movement-- not moving that model anytime soon.

Some of the fun has gone out of it for me. Used to visit AD's across the country and try on the newer models. Haven't been able to do that in few years. No availability.

That 39 mm Tudor blue diver is looking pretty sweet. At the price.....forget about it, serious value!

My current Rolex lineup is not like most of the heavy hitters on this board. My humble collection consists of a BLNR, LVC and a LNC. My feelings for this brand started to shift this year. Like I said they’re just starting to feel homogeneous and trendy which is really starting to turn me off. At the end of the day, maybe I’m not the consumer Rolex is looking for. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boogiebot is offline   Reply With Quote