View Single Post
Old 18 December 2018, 06:36 AM   #363
RLX_NY
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Smyth View Post
The Stagg Jr. is very unique. 126 proof so its a sipping drink to say the least and I drink it neat to not diminish the flavor. Very very complex flavors from start to finish. Takes a few sips for it to fully develop. I rather like it but you cant drink a whole bunch for obvious reasons. I will be picking up more of it when I see it available, highly recommend!

I have had a bunch of Weller but still looking to score my first Blantons. I have seen the bottles before but didnt know how good it is so I never got any. Hopefully that will change soon.
Hey Jim,
Just saw your reply. One of my best friends came over this weekend so I opened up the bottle of Stagg Jr and completely agree. Very unique and full of complex flavors. We got half way through the bottle and I enjoyed very much, will definitely be picking up more to keep in stock. Yea Blantons is pretty good and one of my go to drink. Takes some effort to find, at least at retail and not the crazy online prices of $100 or more but it's rather worth it. Would recommend you try. Cheers
RLX_NY is offline   Reply With Quote