View Single Post
Old 1 January 2019, 06:25 AM   #372
ashbaug2
Banned

Watch: 126710 BLRO
It's been a good month for my Whisk(e)y habit... found the Game of Thrones Scotches and am on the lookout for the last 3... even though I'm not a huge Scotch drinker, I may just keep them as a set... who knows?

The Johnny Walker 18 Gold Label was a gift from my mom. She found it in my dad's old work bench, along with an extra bottle of Oban 14. We killed the oban on Christmas Eve. I have too much scotch at this point... JW Blue, JW Green, Oban 14, Oban Distiller Special, Macallan 12, Glenfiddich, and a few more that I don't drink...

The Colonel E. h. Taylor Small Batch I just found on a whim today, as I was looking for some wine for New Year's Eve dinner. Couldn't pass it up, as I only see their rye on the shelves and this was the last bottle... The Weller was also a surprise when I found it, although I definitely overpaid. It is quite good, though. The Four Rose's is not rare or particularly unique, but is delightful, and it's a barrel proof single barrel, so every bottle i get is slightly different. Just a solid, quality bourbon.

Lastly, the Blanton's is a second bottle that I have been looking for as a backup, since it is so difficult to find right now, which means I can now open and enjoy my first bottle.

Not pictured is the Kentucky Own Bourbon Batch 8 that I am hopefully picking up today, if I can get there in time. If not, it'll have to be the first acquisition of 2019!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
ashbaug2 is offline   Reply With Quote