View Single Post
Old 4 July 2019, 01:28 PM   #21
Fat_ninja
Banned

Watch: P-01
Quote:
Originally Posted by aproo View Post
Ninja, RM is a great looking watch with pressence and the design sits very comfortably on the wrist. They go well in both formal and casual settings. RM 30 is a nice design but many owners will feel that RM 11 is the one to get. I still prefer the older 11 design, the new NTPT does not work for me.

If you are buying brand new, you should be good due to the warranty they provide. If buying used, you have to factor in the cost of repair (if out of warranty) because it can be astronomical. Usually i have seen people buying used will need a repair.

The fun part of RM is the changing of the straps and even the straps are hard to get and have to be ordered which takes months.

Good luck in your choices.

Cheers.

Thanks man, if I buy it’ll be new so there will be the warrantee...I’d like to get it with a white strap if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS View Post
Wife say no when I told her, I'll be getting the 67-02 the underwear strap version....

Notice the cheaper the strap is..... The more expensive they are.....

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
Much like other brands all the appealing RM are impossible to get. Certainly wouldn’t want to have to build a relationship with RM. Most of the entry level ones are meh
I definitely cannot afford to build a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiboy View Post
I completely don't get RM. Although Hollywood and pro athletes love them, I just don't see why anyone else would want one. I'd be totally shocked if they have the staying power of classic Rolexes and Pateks 10 and 20 years down the road.

I do worry about this ... especially at this price level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiboy View Post
Hopefully the "not my wrist" RM pic is of a 6 year old trying on daddy's watch.
It will likely look like that on me lol
Fat_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote